Ever so thankful to Neil Albuja for having me second shoot on the beautiful wedding day of Shushana & Benjamin.
Shushana, ever so calm on this amazing day, I was more nervous than her! Engaged in June, yes June 2010 and already a loving married couple. She said it goes to show that you don’t always need a year to plan a beautiful, memorable day when love is the driving factor.
Benjamin, quiet and serene but ever so playful when around his lovely bride.
This adventure took us through New York City’s 5th Ave’s beautiful surroundings such as:
Central Park, The Plaza Hotel and Harmonie Club for the ceremony and reception.
Happy Days to Shushana & Ben!
What a great job Vanessa Ungaro did with hair & makeup
- Hair & Make up @ Tricomi Salon Plaza Hotel
- Hair & Make up
- Final Touch
- A stunning young lady for sure
- These were amazingly high! And I loved the color
- Fit for a Princess
- Have you ever seen such a sight? Shushana helping “iron” out the last wrinkles
- Ready for her day
- Mom and Shu before the meeting with Ben
- The meeting with Ben
- Their frst look!
- Awww so sweet
- One last pose before venturing into the city streets
- And now on to Central Park
- Lots of fun at the reception!!
- A toast by her brother, may all the happiness in the world be yours Shushana & Ben!
And that puts an end to the evening, thank you for stopping by and don’t forget to leave some *love*